McGinnis Lochridge, one of Texas’ most highly respected firms, announced that 17 attorneys from across the firm’s footprint have been named 2018 Texas Super Lawyers and 2018 Rising Stars. The attorneys represent numerous practices across the firm including Business Litigation, Intellectual Property Litigation, Energy & Natural Resources, Banking, Employment & Labor, and Mergers & Acquisitions.
The McGinnis Lochridge attorneys named to the 2018 Texas Super Lawyers and 2018 Rising Stars list are identified below by location and practice(s) area for which they’re being recognized.
- Kevin M. Beiter -- Energy & Natural Resources, General Litigation
- Mitchell C. Chaney -- Civil Litigation, Personal Injury - General, Professional Liability
- Ray Chester -- General Litigation, Personal Injury - General, Personal Injury - Products
- Tim George -- Energy & Natural Resources
- Clarke Heidrick -- Business/Corporate, Mergers & Acquisitions, Real Estate
- Derrick Price -- Energy & Natural Resources, General Litigation
- Raymond White -- Business Litigation, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Michael A. Wren -- Banking, Real Estate, Business/Corporate
- Jonathan Baughman -- Energy & Natural Resources, Business Litigation, General Litigation
- Paul D. Clote -- Business Litigation, Civil Litigation, Estate & Trust Litigation, General Litigation, Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Felicity A. Fowler -- Employment & Labor
- Donald D. Jackson -- Energy & Natural Resources, Business Litigation, Intellectual Property Litigation
2018 Texas Super Lawyers Rising Star
- Carl Galant -- Administrative Law, General Litigation, Energy & Natural Resources
- Michael Kabat -- Business Litigation, General Litigation, Appellate
- April Lucas -- Professional Liability, Appellate, General Litigation
- Jordan Mullins -- Energy & Natural Resources
Published by Thomson Reuters, the Super Lawyers recognition is given to the most respected attorneys in their state. Only five percent of attorneys in Texas are selected for the final list, selected through a peer nomination process and based on results from independent research. Attorneys selected for the recognition are those who received the highest point totals from the combined nomination, research and peer review process.